Terms and Conditions
By enrolling your child, you do so in full Agreement with these Terms and Conditions. PLEASE read them carefully.
- When Enrolling your child, or another child, you must provide all the Information that we request, as this is important for the child’s welfare and safety. After completing the registration section on the website please ensure you complete all fields when adding a child to your registration.
Bookings and Payment
- Payment must be made at the time of Booking an Activity, by Credit Card, Direct Bank Transfer. If payment is not received, then Bookings will not be accepted.
- Bookings are subject to availability, which we will confirm by phone or email. Please do not turn up to an Activity unless your Booking has been confirmed, as you may be turned away.
- If the chosen Activity is fully booked, we will promptly notify you. Please check your confirmation email for wet weather instructions.
- The name that will appear on cardholder statements will be Future Genius Limited. Future Genius Limited is a New Zealand owned company.
- If you: -
(a) There will be a $5.00 administration fee for all bookings being transferred or changed.
(b) Cancel a Booking more than 7 days before the start date of the activity, you will receive a refund LESS an administration fee of $20.00.
(c) Cancel a Booking between 7 and 3 days before the start date of an activity, you will receive a refund LESS an administration fee of $25.00.
(d) Cancel a Booking within 2 days before the start date of the activity or fail to attend the activity, NO REFUND will be made.
(e) Fail to attend the activity due to illness or injury of the child, and then a refund will be made on production of a medical certificate LESS $5.00 administration fees. If the child does not complete an activity due to illness or injury, then a partial refund will be made on production of a medical certificate.
(f) Kidactive endeavours to run all “Action Combo and Kids Club” days according to the advertised activities, however, in the event of bad weather or circumstance beyond our control, some activities will need to be replaced and in these instances you may not be forewarned. Refunds will not be processed for activities that are changed.
(g) If it is necessary to exclude a child from further participation in an activity, due to bad and disruptive behaviour, or because the child refuses to continue in the activity, you will be promptly notified, and you will need to immediately pick up your child. Kidactive will not be responsible for any partial refund, which will be at the sole discretion of the activity provider.
(h)If the activity is cancelled, you will receive a FULL REFUND directly back onto your credit card. We will do our best to inform you in good time of any cancellation.
Welfare and Safety
- The safety, wellbeing, and happiness of all children is of paramount importance to us and our Activity providers.
- In the event of illness or injury of your child, we will contact you and medical authorities promptly, and all appropriate steps will be taken to ensure the child’s wellbeing. Any medical costs will be your responsibility.
- Rules for all Activities are made known to you prior to the commencement of the Activity. All care will be taken to provide supervision of each child attending each Activity in accordance with those Rules.
- Children should be dressed appropriately for the Activity, and for some Activities, a change of clothes may be considered wise.
- Each child should have their own drink, and lunch or snacks where that is not provided for during a day long Activity.
- Please Note that it is your responsibility to pick up your child as soon as the Activity ends, so please do not be late. We and our Activity providers do not have the facilities to care for children once an Activity is completed.
Limit of Liability
- There is an element of risk in some Activities, and by Enrolling a child in that Activity, you are deemed to have accepted those risks on behalf of that child. You should make yourself familiar with those risks before you make a Booking for an Activity.
- Kidactive and the Activity providers, will take all reasonable care of your child and his/her property during their participation in the Activily, but will not be responsible for any injury to the child or loss of or damage to a child’s property.
Privacy Act 1993
- All information collected by us will only be used for the purpose of establishing and maintaining records held by Kidactive and the Activity providers, and will not be released or made available to any other person or organisation without your prior specific consent. You will be able to acces that information and correct it in accordance with the Privacy Act.
- We reserve the right to take photos of activities and children participating in those activities for promotoinal and publicity purposes. By enrolling a child in a course you give your consent for photos to be taken of that child. If you do not want photos of the enrolled child to be taken or used for promotional purposes you must state this in writing to kidactive.
- By booking a child/children in an Activity you do so at their sole risk and your responsibility. You also hold harmless Future Genius Limited (trading as Kidactive), its respective servants, agents or officials, against any actions or claims which may be made by me or on my behalf or by other parties for in respect of or arising out of any injury, loss or damage caused by negligence, breach of contract or any other manner whatsoever.
- Future Genius Limited (trading as KidActive) reserves the right to cancel or withdraw any child from any activity where the terms and conditions have not been complied with or for safety reasons.